A woman from our support group blogs her thoughts and feelings rather than journaling in a notebook. She has found it helpful. I have mixed feelings about blogging. In some ways, I guess it terrifies me to share my and my family’s struggles with the world. On the other hand, I’ve never found journaling helpful. I understand how writing down ones thoughts/ feelings might help others but the thoughts/ feelings go nowhere. With blogging the thoughts/feelings, good or bad, are out there for the world to read. In any case, I’ve decided to try it. Today seems like the perfect day to start. Three months ago today my beautiful daughter, Payton was born silent. Since our support group began in March, I’ve been journaling on the computer. Therefore, before I move forward I will catch up. Simple cut and paste- think I can handle that. As for the rest of blogging, so far I don’t love it. I’m technologically challenged. I cannot seem to figure out how to arrange or change the settings. Humph, this might be more frustrating than helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment