Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Outraged!

I haven't used this blog as a political platform before. Frankly, I have Zero political aspirations. However, I have to comment on CO Law, in which a hit-and-run driver will not be charged with murder because the victim, a 34-week gestation baby died before he/she was able to take a breath; and therefore not considered a person. Oh, my! Outrageous! Infuriating! How can the law define a baby living inside his mother's womb not a person. Inside or out a Baby is a Person! The man should be charged with murder. The poor baby, he and his family are victims. The family deserves justice for the death of their child. My heart goes out to them and the journey the are now thrust into.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It makes me sick too..that baby would be able to live if they were born at 34 weeks..All babies are people regardless of their gestational age..