My dear sweet little girl,
There is so much I want to say but cannot find the right words. I want to tell you how much you are loved. Your father and I loved you from the moment we knew you were growing inside my womb. We were so excited you would be apart of our family. We had so many dreams of who you would become. We could not wait to meet you. I am so sorry you could not come home with us or meet your big sister. Although not in the way we planned, you are and always will be apart of our family.
I miss you so much. Not a moment goes by that I am not thinking of you or of what you would be doing. Not a moment goes by that I do not wish I could hold you in my arms or see your beautiful face. Your dad and sister also miss you. This morning, on your six-month angelversary, I said to Tatum, “You are so gentle with your kitty. You must love your kitty?” She answered, “Yes. Daddy, mommy too. Baby Pay too”. I know you were with us. I know you are always with us. I know you send little reminders not to forget you. We could never forget you, our beautiful baby girl.
I cannot wait until we can all be together again. Until then we will continue loving and missing you.
Loving you always,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment