Am I expecting too much ?
Is it too much to expect one person not make my daughter's death about her and how she is affected? Is it too much to expect others not buy into the crap and realize my daughter's death is not about this one person? Am I expecting too much that my daughter's death be about oh, I don't know, Payton?
Is it too much to expect a heads-up a coworker (not even apart of the team) is bringing her baby to team meeting? Is it expecting too much that babies not be at work meetings? Is it too much to expect an apology from the coworker (she suffered her own loses) who scheduled the meeting, more than, "Oh. Oh, ok."? Am I expecting too much from therapists to be more empathetic than the clueless pregnant 21-year-old with her three children in the grocery store?
2 comments:
:( I don't think it's expecting too much at all. I wish people realized how big of a loss this is. (((HUGS))))
Absoulutely not. I would expect therapists to be a little more sensitive! I'm sorry this happened!
Post a Comment